Monday 3 February 2014

#spreadthelove



I got an anonymous handwritten, hand-delivered letter through my letterbox this morning and it has made my day so much that I thought I would share it with more people hoping to inspire them to do the same thing for somebody else.

The letter says:

The beauty of life is flashing brightly all around you today. You feel the joy of life with every step and every conversation. You are blessed. 

I can't believe somebody has take time out of their day to write that note for me! I am so overwhelmed and full of joy that I can not even express in words how lovely this has made me feel! Every thing I do today feels wonderful.  Even doing chores has been uplifting!

There are some amazingly, wonderful people in this world who do such beautiful things like this to make others feel special and loved!

I am hoping that this anonymous person gets to read this so they know how much it meant to me and I also hope that you feel inspired to do this for somebody as it will really brighten up their day in a way that words can't express!

#spreadthelove

No comments:

Post a Comment